Saturday, July 9, 2011

Spokane Indians

Jeff threw out the ceremonial pitch at the Indians game last night.  Jason thought that it was pretty cool that he got to go out on the field with him.   Jason had lots of fun chasing down vendors all night.  I thought he was going out to get his treats until we saw him running one of them down.
With a fairly decent zoom I located Jason several sections away from us.  He found the vendor with the ice cream sandwiches.
I just thought this was too funny.

Jason was totally stoked about getting to go out on the field.

4 comments:

Kelson O'Neil said...

Looks like fun! I bet Jeff and Jason both enjoyed that.

Kelson O'Neil said...

Oh, this is Jill fyi. I guess I'm signed on as Kelson.

Tyler said...

There is no actual video evidence that it was a strike! Asterisk next to that one. Looks like fun.

Cheryl Whittle said...

Ah, yes Tyler I've already been given the "you didn't show that it was a strike" speech.