Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Wedding

For those of you who don't know, my Dad got remarried on March 1st to Lisa. Jeff and I flew down for the wedding. It was at the Bloomfield Stake Center. It was a nice wedding. After the wedding a few pictures were taken.
Part of the Cluff clan. Let's see if I can remember everyone's name. I'll start with the back row and work my way to the front. Left to right. My niece's husband Richard, my sister-in-law Sharron, me, Jeff, my brother-in-law Dennis, my brother Robert, my sister-in-law Barbara, Skylar, my nephew's wife,Linda, my nephew Dustin. My niece Karen, my brother Ron, Dad, Lisa, my sister Marlene, my niece Stephanie. My niece's husband, my niece Xela, my niece Shelby, my nephew Brian, and my nephew Cory. (When you spell the word niece alot it looks wrong.) Ron, Cheryl, Marlene, Robert, Dad and Lisa.
This is Lisa's family. Elvis, her daughter (I can't remember her name) and their two children. And her son Joe. I know that name will come to me as soon as I post this.
The Bride and Groom.

We've dubbed this picture as the First Presidency of the Cluff Family!



No comments: