Sunday, April 19, 2009

And in other news...

I'm baaack! My computer won't let me go anywhere a password is required so I'm coming to you from Jeff's laptop. I'll try to update quickly. It's finally beginning to look like spring. The snow is gone and my trees and flowers have new buds. I got some of my garden tilled but not as much as I want. Amanda is running in track. This is from the one and only home track meet. She runs the 1600m. She came in 5th in this race. Deer Park place 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th.

Eric and Kevin are both involved in baseball but I haven't been able to get any pictures yet. Jason got student of the month and Brenda got Principals pride. Amanda was also chosen as Deer Park High School student of the month.
Amanda has decided that she is going to pursue her interest and talent in photography. She took the camera and the kids and brought back some great pictures. She has signed up to be on the yearbook committee next year as a photographer.

Yokes had their annual Easter egg hunt again. Jeff always does a great job with the kids.


Jeff's boss, Scott Moore, was in an accident 2 weeks ago and is in the ICU at one of the Spokane hospitals. He was coming back from Walla Walla and rolled his vehicle. He is paralized from the neck down and is not doing well. It would be great if you could also include him in your prayers.


1 comment:

Sally said...

Glad to see some posts. Thanks again for stopping by yesterday and letting know your news. Feel free to come by anytime and take us up on the meal offer!